Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Preschool layout

I just love how this turned out. I laid it out in my gypsy, but then I changed it up a bit. I liked the layout of the pictures better than my original idea. I'm happy with it.
I DID remember to keep the file so I could post the sizes of my cuts.

I used "The Playtime stack" from DCWV  for my pattern paper and recollections for my die cuts.

My cuts are very large. I thought they were so cute I wanted the apple and worm to be big.
recipe:
The title is cut form Cricut Craft Room Basics. The apples and worm are from Create A Critter. I did use the hide feature for the face on the apples. I just thought for this layout it was cutter without the face.
Worm- 7.65 height
Large apple-7.41 height
Small apple w/ title-2.59 height
Title - 1.24 height
Photo mats are cut at 4x5, I just cropped my pictures to fit.
Here is a picture of the small apple at the end of the title.

Her is a picture of the title. I alternated lower and upper case letters to make it cute for preschool but I'm not happy how it doesn't stand out like I wanted. I wish I would have shadowed it. I tried to make it a litte better my adding the random dots.

1 comment:

  1. This layout is adorable!!! I just love the bright colors....like the random dots too! Your daughter is precious in her pigtails!

    ReplyDelete