Thursday, May 3, 2012

Frist Blog - my introduction

Hello,  my name is Sarah. I am a wife, mother of 5 (4 girls 1 boy) and work full time (my husband is a stay at home dad). I needed an outlet and always loved making different things but was never obsessed, untill November 2011. I bought my cricut expression. Now its not ALL about my cricut but now mostly paper crafts. 


I am new to paper crafting and scrapbooking. I must say I have a surprised myself with my FIRST scrapbook layout, it's cute... REALLY cute. Of course it doesn't hurt that it has my beautiful 18 month olds pictures in it.  I am looking forward to improving and would like to share my journey.


I am going to be posting my first layout as soon as I find my camera (LOL) and all other crafts that I make. I would love to hear feedback and ideas from everyone. This is going to be fun.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah! I didn't have a clue what I was doing when I first started my blog. One way to get traffic to your blog and then followers is to enter challenges. Check the side bar on my blog for the sites where I'm a Design Team Member and also some other challenge blogs. I'll send you a list if you'd like. Also, find that camera!! I want to see your layout!!!! And WOW!!! Five children (our daughter has 4 and our son has a total of 5) and your hubby is a stay at home Dad. Hey, whatever works!!! Can't wait to see what all you create! It is a fantastic outlet!!! :)
    I'm your very first follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am clueless! I have really wanted to enter challenges, it seems like so much fun. Thanks for the great idea. I would like a list, that would be great. Found the camera and did upload the first layout! Thanks for your help!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to blogging! It's a great community and we're glad to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much. I am really looking forward to this. I have been blog hopping for a few weeks now and am very excited to have my own to share things.

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blog world. I saw you comment on Mee Mees Creations and thought I would come by follow you and support ya. If you want more people on your blog. Do a lot of the different blog challenges and some candy everyone love candy. So when you hit 100 follower or what every you want you can give candy. You don't have to but just an ideal. Happy crafting AJ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of giving blog candy! Maybe when I get a few challenges in and a few more followers. I think that would make it so fun for me and the followers. Thanks for your supports.

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the blogging/crafting world!!! It is full of very nice people who love to craft. There are also a lot of crafters on Facebook...open groups to share projects, seek advice about products, etc....Welcome!

    ReplyDelete