Monday, September 3, 2012

Back to school layouts!

Finally I am ahead for once on a set of layouts. I ordered a "back to school" kit from scrapbook.com and decided to make all my layouts early this year. I made 4 layouts, 1 for each of my children that are students this year.  I have a sophomore, 5th grader, 3rd grader and a preschooler (she's on a waiting list for time being).  I only used items I got in my kit, no extra embellishments.  I haven't added the pictures yet, but plan to take them tomorrow morning. I guess I will see how this works when I don't already have a picture ready for the layout LOL. My kids are very ready to get back to school and see their friends. 
The first layout is for my preschooler. (I had to cover the "August" with a star sticker)

 This is the layout for my son, my 3rd grader. I plan to put the picture on the largest banner. The title is the name of his school.
 This is the layout for my 5th grader.

 This is for my sophomore (notice I forgot the second "O" but an easy fix) oooops! lol

I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment